- Actively participates in BioPower’s Safety Program, Including the use of DATS for recording Safety conversations, observations and training.
- Supports the leadership team when mentoring and training other employees.
- Maintains BioPower’s high standard of housekeeping
- Utilizes SDS for all chemicals used in the production and ensure all employees are adequately trained on their use.
- Complete all safety related program training requirements.
- Active involvement in BioPower’s OH&S Committee.
- Provide regular and routine maintenance to machines ensuring safety, quality productivity and environmental policies are held to the highest standards
- Install, maintain, inspect and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Work with other trades in a team environment to increase safety, efficiency, quality and production
- Provides assistance and expertise to projects, including planning as needed.
- Collaborates with other maintenance team members and Operations staff to ensure safety, efficiency, quality and timely execution of projects.
- Active contributor in maintaining safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with legislation and regulations.
- Red Seal Certified Millwright (Preferred)
- Welding and Fabricating experience an asset.
- Able to operate mobile equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.
- Adaptable to changes in work schedules or work tasks.
- Must be a Team Player with excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license
Please send Resume to Melissa Bates at email@example.com or drop off in person at main office 106B Goodwin St.